Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MY Experience in SHARP, by Mina. L

The SHARP program was one of the best programs I ever joined!  I wasn’t really expecting to learn anything for this program; I just want to earn my volunteer hours.  As the time went by, I learned a lot of things, such as healthy relationships, anti-homophobia and other things which I never heard about or talked about. I really enjoyed going to SHARP.  If I had magic powers, I would turn around the time, when I was in SHARP and was having fun and learning new things. Whoever you are, if you’re reading this, please, I encourage you to join the SHARP program to learn new things that will really help you in the future, as it did mine.

Thank you for reading this :).                                    

Mina. L

No comments:

Post a Comment